About Dynamic Eating Psychology™
Dynamic Eating Psychology™, combines the psychology of eating with the science of mind body nutrition™.
Dynamic Eating Psychology™ is the latest and most up-to-date approach there is for healing from weight concerns, emotional eating, binge eating, overeating, body image challenges, endless dieting and a variety of nutrition related health concerns such as digestion, fatigue, mood, immunity and more.
Using an empowering, positive and transformational approach, Dynamic Eating Psychology™ works using techniques and tools from counselling and coaching models, body centred practices, soul-centred and spiritual psychology, archetypal psychologies, positive psychology, cognitive approaches, body positive and Health at Every Size (HAES) approaches and more. Dynamic Eating Psychology™ is also firmly grounded in the best of clinical and scientific nutrition, complementary and alternative medicine and mind-body sciences.
Over 2 days, you will learn about the following:
- Mind-Body Nutrition™
- Dynamic Eating Psychology™
- Key SOUL Lessons for healing and transformation
This course is a mix of theory, experiential and mindfulness exercises. There will be individual, small and large group work. By attending this course, you will also gain a deeper understanding of your own relationship with food & body.
Who is this course for?
This course is for psychologists, social workers, counsellors, psychotherapists, mental health workers, life-coaches, doctors, nurses and alternative health practitioners who wish to add a soulful and bio-neuro-psycho-social-spiritual approach to the way they work with clients around their food, weight and body concerns as well as a myriad of other health concerns including digestion, depression and fatigue, illnesses and immunity.
You will take from this course:
- a hopeful, positive, uplifting approach to food and body health and concerns
- a way of working to discover what the challenges with food and body are here to teach you and your clients
- an understanding of wisdom, secret messages and important connections between food, body and all other areas of life
- how to slow-down and listen to unique body wisdom
- how to heal and transform the relationship with food and body
- a change in perceptions about nutrition and nourishment, exercise and movement
- how to help clients distinguish between physical and emotional, mental, sexual and spiritual hungers
- an experience and knowledge about a truly holistic approach; body, mind, heart and SOUL!
- strategies and nutrition principles that are doable, sustainable and that yield results
- practical techniques and results-oriented psychological tools
- clinical nutrition strategies, body-centred practices and mind-body science techniques
- a depth of understanding about how to help clients discover who they are as a unique individuals and how to bring out the best in who they are personally and metabolically
Image credit: Stocksy