BUILD A THRIVING PRIVATE PRACTICE
I provide private practice business coaching, consultations and clinical supervision for counsellors, psychotherapists, coaches and other health, well-being & mental health professionals
DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A THRIVING PRIVATE PRACTICE?
- Are you wondering which course to do to become a counsellor or psychotherapist?
- Are you just starting out in private practice?
- Are you already in private practice and looking to grow your practice?
- Are you wondering how to attract your ideal client niche?
- Are you looking to build a practice that suits your work and home life?
- Are you wondering about how to build a home office private practice?
- Are you wanting to build a Medicare and insurance free thriving practice?
- Are you seeking guidance re networking and referral sources?
- Are you needing help setting up your client contract and social media documents?
- Are you seeking guidance to navigate social media and the world of online marking?
- Are you ready to share your gifts, talents and expertise with your ideal client niche?
WHY CHOOSE ME FOR YOUR PRIVATE PRACTICE BUSINESS COACHING & TO HELP YOU BUILD A THRIVING PRIVATE PRACTICE?
With nearly 20 years’ experience in both part-time / full-time private practice and having built a private practice in London and then when I returned home to Sydney – I know private practice from the inside out!
When I first returned home to Australia in 2006, there was no psychotherapy section in the Yellow Pages and I very quickly came to learn how counsellors and psychotherapists weren’t eligible for Medicare – this was the start of a major career crisis!
With a passion for long-term depth psychotherapy, in my first business coaching session I was told, ‘no-one works like that here Jodie, you are going to struggle to get clients’. I was left feeling a deep sense of hopelessness. Lucky for me I have a strong inner rebel, so with a bit of ‘f&@k that’, I set about changing my business mindset and threw everything I had into educating the public about the benefits of psychotherapy. I took up with a different coach and within 6 months, I had turned my practice around. I have had a wait list for over 5 years!
My approach to private practice business coaching is a balance of the masculine and feminine; masculine qualities such as confidence, courage, focus, strength, direction and will, and the feminine principles of intuition, nurture, patience, relationship and soul.
I CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Choose the right course and training for your needs
- Build your ideal private practice to suit your home and work life
- Build a thriving practice without providing Medicare or insurance rebates
- Write your client contract and social media policies
- Navigate social media in an ethical way for private practice building
- Blog and guest blogging to build your practice, online presence and google ranking
- Appear in magazine and other media publications
- Network online with other therapists for community building and cross referrals
- Work towards recognising your niche, special gifts, talents and calling in your field
- Share your gifts, talents and expertise with your ideal client niche
- Apply psycho-spiritual principles and feminine/masculine psychology to build a wholesome approach to your private practice
FACE TO FACE OR SKYPE CONSULTATIONS
90 minute private practice coaching consultation: $288. 00
*NB* As a qualified supervisor, your private practice business coaching sessions with me may fall under supervision
MY FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Grad Cert Professional Supervision (Clinical)
- MA. Psychotherapy
- Dip. Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy
- Psych. Therapeutic Counselling
- B. Social Work
- Cert. Eating Psychology Coach
- Cert. Eating Disorder Coach
- Cert. IV Training & Assessment
- ARCAP Reg. PACFA Reg.
FAO: Therapists: Share your gifts, talents and expertise with your ideal client niche! Contact me now to build an ethical and thriving private practice.
Join my list and receive your free 31-Day Therapy Photo-A-Day Challenge with photo and story plan to help build your followers!