Therapy quotes are a great way to let people know the benefits of counselling and psychotherapy.
National Psychotherapy Day works tirelessly every year to help therapists fight against therapy’s image problem.
Help make therapy the new black by flooding the online space with images and quotes via CANVA templates.
Once you have created your CANVA quote or two (or as many as you like), post your quote in the Opening the Door in Private Practice Facebook Group so that your colleagues can share them too.
The therapy quotes slide is not about your own personal practice or self-promo – it is about promoting therapy.
To promote your own practice, when you share each quote, add your own personal story as an intro.
How to make a CANVA slide for your therapy quotes
- Go to CANVA via desktop or the app
- Create New or Create Template or Search (e.g. flowers, women, therapy, balance, nature, COVID, health +++)
- Choose the template
- Click on the slide to change the text or click the Add Text button to add your own
- Click on the colour button to change the colour of elements on the slide
- Upload and insert images from your camera roll, from the free images on CANVA or from Unsplash
- Add your name, @handle or website in small print at the top or bottom of the slide
- Save your slide by hitting the download button
- Share your CANVA quote in the Opening the Door on Private Practice Facebook group
- Share your colleagues’ quotes
- You can upload it to your blog (and blog about your quote) in addition to sharing on social media
- I will post ideas for sharing on different social media platforms
- Share them again in the run up to National Psychotherapy Day on September 25 #NationalPsychotherapyDay #NPD20
- Share with #FAOtherapistchallenge so we can find each other online
- Some potential #tags: #therapy #therapyrocks #therapyhelps #therapyheals #selfcare #COVID19 #coronavirus #northernbeacheslocal (your home town’s #tag) #therapy #traumarecovery #edrecovery #anxiety #quotes #maybeyoushouldtalktosomeone #onlinetherapy #heal #recovery etc
Some potential topics are: How to choose an online therapist and include 3-5 steps, therapy quotes or slogans, COVID based dilemmas and how therapy helps, the benefits of therapy, words aimed at your niche, promoting online therapy. Here are some therapy quotes examples below: