© Can Stock Photo / GeorgeDolgikh
Psychotherapy has an image problem.
Let’s change that because we know that therapy is an effective, economical, natural, and meaningful way to improve lives.
?Share therapy effectiveness research
?Donate time or money to support low-fee counseling centers
?Give constructive feedback to therapists
?Talk and write about therapy to fight stigma, and
?Wear turquoise on September 25th to show support
This year I am hosting an Instagram Challenge and I’d love for you to join me!
Join the Instagram Challenge by posting a photo a day to educate the public about all things counselling and psychotherapy. I will repost and share a link to the best photo each day on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
National Psychotherapy Day Instagram Challenge – How Do I join?
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a message there so that I can a) follow you back and b) send you the photo list prior to September 1.
- Let me know any suggestions you have for photo a day ideas/topics eg. favourite psychotherapist, inspirational quote, a therapist’s chair, best book for depression etc. I will choose the most popular 25 responses to use for the photo a day prompts
- Leave your Instagram handle in the comments below so that we can all follow each other. Alternatively, use the #tags below to find your challenge colleagues
- From September 1, post the photo a day
- Tag me @Jodie.gale in your photo a day
- Use the #tags: #NPD17 #nationalpsychotherapyday #psychotherapy #therapyrocks #hipstertherapy #therapyhelps #photoaday
- Share your challenge photos to your other social media accounts to educate the public about psychotherapy
- Follow National Psychotherapy Day on social media and tag them in your posts
Why Join the Challenge?
- Express your creativity
- Become part of a counselling and psychotherapy community on Instagram
- Promote positive images on Instagram
- Educate the public about the benefits of counselling and psychotherapy
- Share your practice pics and links with the public (SEO tip: you could write a short blog for each photo, add the link to your Instagram pic and share the blog on your other social media accounts!)
- Build your Instagram followers
- Support National Psychotherapy Day
NB: this is also open to counsellors, social workers and psychologists 🙂
National Psychotherapy Day Photo-A-Day Prompts
National Psychotherapy Day 2017 Photo-A-Day Prompts. Image credit: Jodie Gale
Sydney Soul-Centred Psychotherapist + Eating Psychology Specialist, Jodie Gale, is a leading specialist in women’s emotional, psychological and spiritual health and well-being. Over the last 20 years, Jodie has helped 100s of women to transform their lives. She has a private counselling, life-coaching and psychotherapy practice in Manly, Allambie Heights and Frenchs Forest on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. Jodie is passionate about putting the soul back into therapy!
Let your light shine and live the life you have always dreamed of! Contact me now to book your first appointment.