Do you feel crazy around food?
Are you fed up of dieting? …and fed up of falling off diets?
Do you obsess about good or bad, health or unhealthy food choices?
Do you suffer with comfort, binge, emotional or overeating?
Is your mood dependent on Fitbit or the scales?
Do you fat shame and hate your body?
Do you fantasize about how you will be happy when you lose weight?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions – you are not alone – 81% of 10 year old girls fear being fat and 54% of women would rather be hit by a truck than be fat (Tri Delta).
WHAT ARE TRANSFORM YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD, BODY & SOUL® SESSIONS?
WHO ARE TRANSFORM YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD, BODY & SOUL® SESSIONS FOR?
This program is for anyone who eats and who wants to transform their relationship with food, body & soul.
If you are struggling with anorexia, bulimia, or other complex eating disorder – this program is suitable as a starting point – however – long-term, weekly, depth psychotherapy is my recommendation to recover fully from an eating disorder.
TRANSFORM YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD, BODY & SOUL® CAN HELP YOU BY:
- Learning a hopeful, positive, uplifting approach to food and body
- Exploring what your challenges with food and body are here to teach you
- Discovering hidden wisdom, secret messages and important connections between food, body and all other areas of your life
- Learning how to slow-down and listen to your unique body wisdom
- Aiding your healing and transformational journey around your relationship with food and body
- Changing your perceptions about nutrition and nourishment, exercise and movement
- Finding out what it is that you are physically, emotionally, mentally, sexually and spiritually hungry for
- Experiencing a truly holistic approach; body, mind, heart and SOUL!
WHY WORK WITH ME?
My journey as a Soul-Centred Psychotherapist, Counsellor + Eating Disorder Therapist began with my own struggle and recovery from food, weight and body image concerns. My biggest frustration – and that of the many women I have worked with over the last 20 years – was finding a specialist or program that was holistic but also grounded in the best that psychology had to offer.
Many programs for food, weight and body image concerns are heavily based in the fitness and diet industry or the medical, illness and disease models. I take a holistic, forward thinking and soulful approach which is based in Psychosynthesis and Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition.
Please head over to my About Jodie page to read more about my extensive personal and professional experience and training in the eating psychology field.
NB: I take a Health at Every Size approach and I am an approved HAES Australia psychotherapist.
UPCOMING DATES AND AVAILABILITY
Transform Your Relationship with Food, Body & Soul® can be structured:
- 1-1 in person or via Skype
- 1-1 in person as an intensive – over one day or a weekend. This format is perfect for those living out of area or interstate and interstate
Allambie Heights in person or via Skype.
Public transport is available via the 280 bus from Chatswood to Warringah Mall or the 142 from Manly to the Skyline shops.
Art materials and a journal to take home (not available for Skype)
TRANSFORM YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD, BODY & SOUL® PACKAGES:
1 x 2 hour taster session = $299.00
1 x 2 hour session and 2 follow up 50 minute sessions = $579.00 (follow-up sessions can be taken separately or as an intensive over one day)
1 x 2 hour session and 5 follow up 50 minute sessions = $949.00 (follow-up sessions can be taken separately or as an intensive over one day or a weekend)
*Because these sessions are in high demand, payment is required on booking to hold your space. Credit card payments now available*
Image Credit: Institute for the Psychology of Eating